The gymnasium is also called the Ron Port Athletic Facility. It’s home to the men and women’s varsity Volleyball and Basketball teams.
Campus recreation also runs out of the gym during the school year. The gym can be used for basketball, indoor soccer, floor hockey, volleyball, dodgeball and mixed martial arts.
The gymnasium can be rented out to students and staff, as well as the general public at $100 per hour based on a four-hour minimum.
For rental information, contact Mike Ciolfi at firstname.lastname@example.org, (613) 727-4723 ext. 5331.
- Size: 120′ x 93′ = 11,160 square feet.
- Flooring: Maple Bio-Channel cushioned floor.
- Ceiling Height: 30 feet.
- Seating Capacity: Bleachers, 400 seats.
- Indoor Lighting: Induction lighting
- Outdoor lighting: metal halide
- Sound System: CD or cassette player, wired or wireless microphone.
- Gymnasium can be split into two playing surfaces.