The Algonquin Students’ Association has built six meeting rooms to accommodate students wanting to do group work. They are located in A-118a, A-118bb and E-115 to E-118.
All rooms are available Monday to Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Meeting Room Rules and Regulations
- Bookings for rooms in the A building must be done in person at the Algonquin Fitness Zone (A125)
- Bookings for rooms in the E building must be done in person at the Students’ Association office (E114).
- Students may book one week in advance.
- An updated student card must be provided to book a room.
- The person who booked the room must be the person to pick up the key.
- Maximum time allotted per group is two hours. Be courteous to other students and return the meeting room key on time.
- A 15-minute grace period is given for late groups. After this time, they will lose their appointment time and the key may be given to another group who wishes to use the room.
- Do not leave the room unattended.
- Throw away any garbage in the bins provided, turn off the lights and ensure the door is locked before you leave.